Sunday, July 12, 2009

New

Trex Deck

Well, it isn't really a deck more like some stairs going out to the patio, but it is trex so I won't have to refinish it ever again. (Not that I did it more than once before, that is why the old one was falling down slowly for the past three years, that and Molly had chewed on the wood when she was a puppy.) Now I just need to paint the back door and you will hardly be able to tell that we have a dog. ;) lol

Football

Max is all signed up and ready to start football in two weeks. He is really excited about it. He talked me into taking him to sign up yesterday after a little hesitation on my part. I think that most of his games will be finished before hockey starts up again. I know there are a few other boys who play football and hockey, so he is going to try it out this season and see how it goes. I took him to get all of his equipment rented, which is the nice thing about football, the only thing that I need to purchase is his chin strap. All the rest of the equipment comes with the program registration fee.

Bishop

Our ward had a new bishop put in today. My friend Tyra's husband is the new bishop and he is younger than I am, 34 I think. Anyways, it was fun to see how happy our old bishop was to be released, he was out on a bike ride with his wife tonight, enjoying all his new found free time.