Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mighty Max

Max wore his pads for the first time in practice tonight and I think they make him look so big. How did my little boy grow up so fast? He had a great time learning how to tackle and block the tackles. This is just his practice jersey, I don't know what number he will have yet.

His coach, R.D, asked him if this was really his first year of playing football. When Max said yes, he asked him if he had an older brother who played, when Max said no, he just said, "Well, it sure seems like you have played before." When I told him that he plays hockey, R.D. said, "Oh, well that explains it."

Assistant coach Jeremy


I love Max's little sweaty head. He was talking about how his sweat doesn't stink even though he sweats a lot. I tried to explain to him that one of these days, he will.



The line up
Max has two friends from our neighborhood that are playing pee-wee football as well.