Friday, January 15, 2010

Girl Night 2010




A few photos from last nights girl night with my friends, Carol and Nicole. I had some free passes to a screeening for a new movie but when we arrived, we found out the screening had been postponed until later this month, so we went to see Leap Year instead. It was very predicable but I loved it, especially since it was filmed in Ireland. After the movie we sat and talked for about an hour. Carol had to get home so she wasn't able to go with us to our other friend, Laurie's, house. Nicole and I drove over to Laurie's and spent another 2 hours chatting the night away and planning out crafts to make this year. I am not very crafty and couldn't really think of anything that I could make, so I am thinking about having a cooking night at my house, when it is my turn to host. Carol brought a whole bunch of recipes to share with everybody and I think it might be fun to try something new this year.