Thursday, January 14, 2010

Live like we're dying...

I just read my friend Raegan's post on Facebook today:

For everyone who knows Raegan, you know that she has had a long hard 6 yr. battle with cancer. On January 8th we checked Raegan into the hospital with severe chest/back pains. A full body scan revealed that her cancer had spread throughout her bones. Treatment was not an option. She is now home and peaceful. We appreciate everyones love & support, and so does she. I will keep you all posted.- Roman (brother)


She had a little boy who was born and six weeks later diagnosed with Leukemia, named Ren, who was in Markus' class at Challenger. He wasn't supposed to live more than a few weeks I think and he is seven years old now. Then she was diagnosed with cancer. She seriously is one of the sweetest girls I have ever met, even though I just talked with her at Challenger, at a few birthday parties, and don't really know her that well, I am so sad to hear this news.