Saturday, October 22, 2011

Top Shot

Cole in his shooting gear

He has a scope on his gun for accuracy

Grandpa helping Max set his sight

Markus even got in on the action

But Morgen was the most enthralled with shooting the SKS

Picnic before the games began

My sweet mom and dad who organized and planned the activity

Max was pretty proud of his shooting skills
I even remembered how to shoot a few rounds
Morgen loves to watch the show, Top Shot, on tv so I asked my mom to let me know the next time she was going to take Cole shooting again, as they go quite a bit. So she did. She planned a picnic and called to ask me what my boys favorite foods were and told us where to meet her in Provo Canyon. It was a beautiful day and such a fun activity for the boys. Thanks Mom and Dad for taking time out of your busy schedule to help lift their spirits after one long week...I love you.