Saturday, August 9, 2008

Play Day

At Brunch today Monet wasn't feeling very well. She thinks it was all of the junk food she ate yesterday on the way up here. I feel bad that she isn't feeling well on our little sister's retreat, but hopefully she will start to feel better soon.
Darlin had a break from teaching today so that she could join us for a bite to eat
Monet on Darlin's cruiser bike, which she tooled around SV all day on. I brought my road bike up and so I rode that around.
The biggest bumblebees I have ever seen were gathering nectar from the hollyhocks
After we came back from our bike ride and brunch, Monet took a nap while I read a really great book. Then we went rollerblading out past the hospital on the way to Hailey. The trails up here are amazing and they stretch on for miles without stopping. They are also incredibly smooth and well maintained, so it was really fun for me, Monet had some blisters by the time we came back but she said that it was still fun.