Monday, August 11, 2008

Om sweet Om

Some photos of the boys over the weekend while I was away....

Markus & Max eating ice cream
Acting out a play at the children's museum



Acting out the nativity at the primary activity at the church history museum
Morgen and his friend Karsten at the stake activity
Max awaiting being dunked at the afore said stake activity




I have been trying to chill today and not do too much. It is hard though when you come back from being out of town, there seems to be so much catching up stuff to do, i.e. laundry, mail, phone calls, bills, emails, etc. I forgot an appointment today for Morgen at the ortho, they called and I rescheduled it, oh well! Anyways, I am almost caught up again, just need to put some receipts in quicken and finish making dinner. I am glad to be home though, I missed my little boys so much! Markus last night when I came home, was climbing up on my lap while I was sitting at the counter and I asked him if he needed a snack or something, and he said no he just needed some love and gave me the biggest hug ever. So cute!!!

Ommmmmmm.........

I was teaching my student Amanda today at the rink and was thinking about skating in SV though and how much more fun it is to be outside skating. I love it!!!








Ommmmmmm.........





Thanks Ben for taking care of the boys while I was away and taking them to all of their different activities. I am sorry that you didn't get to go on the tri club ride on Saturday since you were doing all of those unadmirable things for me. I appreciate it.