Friday, August 8, 2008

Fun in the Sun

Monet, Darlin & I skated two sessions on the outdoor rink today in SV. It started raining a little bit but since the shade was still over the ice it just felt like a fine mist of water, which was much appreciated since it was rather hot skating before that happened.
Dinner at the Pioneer Saloon

While we were waiting for our table we watched part of the opening ceremonies on TV

Monet was teasing me about my first time being in a bar and had to take my picture


Darlin is so nice to let us stay with her in Sun Valley
B, Darlin & Monet
The hollyhocks outside Darlin's condo were huge.
Darlin and her boyfriend Jan at work (he is a bartender at the martini bar).
Eddie and his partner Ty

Darlin taking a much needed water break from her busy teaching schedule. She teaches six days a week as many as 20 lessons a day.
Darlin has a new puppy named Brewster who is so sweet.
Darlin showing off her new abs and belly ring!
Darlin and Brewster


Our first day in Sun Valley was such a blast. Thanks so much for inviting me to go with you Monet. You are an awesome sister and such a great example in my life. Love you lots!!!!!