Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Videos

Monet came over last night to pick up her home movie videos that we took in to have transferred to DVD last week. She and I decided to take them in together thinking that we would get a discount if there were like 50 of them and we did. It was $5 less per video which is great, I think. So the place we took them to, finished up on Saturday and I went to pick them up. Monet put one of hers on while she was here and it was so fun to watch with her. She ended up staying for dinner and we watched almost the whole video of her living in Florida when she had a house with a pool and Kailey was only three years old and SO precocious. Usually home movies make me sick to watch them because they are so jerky and give me motion sickness or something, but hers was pretty steady, so it wasn't too bad. Monet said after that she was really spoiled in her life back then and didn't even realize it. Kailey just kept saying, "You used to be such a good mom," to Monet. I think that she still is a great mom.

I am cleaning house today and taking Morg to guitar at 3. Later. :)