Saturday, August 23, 2008

A sign

I saw this sign while I was on my bike ride today and thought about how true it really is... I do have some shoulder work ahead. But hopefully not too much more. I have one more P.T. appointment and that is a good thing, because I just received the bill today as well. Apparently it is a $20 co-pay for each visit not just a one-time co-pay as I thought before. Live and learn.

Morgen went to classic skating tonight to meet a girl that he has been texting non stop (731 texts since Wednesday!). His cousin Casey met her there at Morgen's party and gave her Morgen's number. So I have to admit I was curious just what he had been texting her so much about, so I peeked this morning before he woke up. Usually he turns his phone off and I don't know his pin to turn it back on, but this time he forgot to turn it off, when he went to bed at 4 a.m. All of the texts that he had been sending were deleted but he didn't delete the incoming so I read what Sierra (the girl) had been saying:

I can't stop looking at your picture

I can't wait to kiss your lips

Just curious, do you ever swear?

Have you ever made out?

lol

Are you tired?

Sweet dreams, sleep tight, I love you



He has never even met this girl!!! Holy cow, I am so not ready for teenagers!!!

Max had such a great time at drop in hockey today. I was glad that he invited his friend Dillon to play with him because there was hardly anyone else there. Markus is going to try it out next week before he starts in September in the learn to play hockey program.

I loved the yard that a reception was held at tonight in Alpine. So beautiful, all of the flowers looked like they belonged at temple square. It was the Wunderli's other daughter, they had two daughters get married this summer. It was a really nice party but the yard was unforgettable.

I have been thinking about agency today. I don't know why, just have. My dad always used to give these lectures while I was growing up on our agencies or will. He would draw these circles and talk about the pre-existence and how our wills existed before we were born and how they will continue on long after we die, the only thing that is truly ours in life. I don't remember much else about the long family nights he would try to have, except for that they would always end in a fight, usually Adam and Lara would get bored and start goofing around until my dad would throw his pen that he was drawing with at them. Then all h*** would break loose. So much for the spirit. At least he was trying I guess.