Friday, August 15, 2008

Birthdays

I have been meaning to post a photo of Kate's new baby Norah, I just kept forgetting about it. So here she is with her older sister Ellie and brother Nathan. What a lucky baby to come to such a great family! Congratulations Kate.

I also went to Marilee's birthday party last night. I didn't take the camera but we had a great time. We had dinner at a very pricey restaurant before going to the movie 'Momma Mia'. I loved the movie and was laughing and crying the whole time and loving the music. I would love to see it again. In fact I might need to buy that one when it comes out on DVD. Morgen and Casey were bored and left to go in 'Mummy' mia! Markus went with them and when I went to get them after our movie was over, they were sitting on the second row, and Markus had a headache from watching it so close and he said his stomach hurt. I took him out to get a drink and he said he felt like he was going to throw up. I had him sit down for awhile and then he said he was too sleepy so I went in to get the boys before the movie was over. Morgen was NOT happy about that and so we went home with two out of three unhappy. Expensive night. Morgen wouldn't even talk to me at all and he knows that I hate that more than almost anything else. If you are mad about something I always say that you should talk about it and so you can work something out or at least feel better. Not saying anything is the worst! Argh!!! What is it about spending money and then not having your kids appreciate it, that is so annoying? It just seems like no matter what you do it is never enough, I guess.