Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Til Tuesday


Tonight I went to this Landmark Forum orientation that Monet has been telling me about and trying to get me to go to for so long. I finally agreed to go when we were talking this past weekend, and it was tonight downtown. It took forever and I didn't get to go on my run since I didn't get home until after 10. I really liked what I heard about it I just am not sure if it is really worth all of the money. I told Monet that I am going to participate in it, I don't know when. I was also talking to her about a song that I like by Til Tuesday and she was telling me that Aimee Mann is dating a guy, named Reindhir that Monet knows, who just joined the church. Small world, ha?

Anyways, I forgot to register Morgen for school today as well. I received a call from his school asking if he was still going to attend. I guess I need to go up there tomorrow and pay all of his book fees. Whoops! (I am so losing it!)