Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hannah Montana



My niece Whitney (Hannah Montana) & Markus
I was loving holding little Jocelyn
Sheri's little girl Jocelyn is two months old now
My nieces Tori & her little sister Whitney
Ashley and my sister Sheri





Even though it was a long drive to Preston, the party was worth it. Markus loves his cousin Whitney so much and they have such a good time together. It is kind of funny because Sheri and I never got along that great growing up but now our kids love being together. Go figure?! Anyways, she had a great bbq and cake. Sheri gave Whitney a WII for her birthday and so we watched her play her Hannah Montana game on it, which was fun because for a seven year old she has got some great dance moves! It was a great party and definitely worth driving up there for. We finally came home after midnight.