Monday, August 4, 2008



Morgen left for camp this morning at 7:30. I am sure he is going to have a great time, but I am really going to miss him. He is so cute he gave me a kiss before I dropped him off and then when I was driving away, he flashed me the sign for love. He really is such a sweetheart underneath his cool exterior.
After I returned from dropping him off, I went for a run before it gets too hot out there. My arm felt really great and I am so glad that I tripped at classic skating on Saturday and popped it back in. I was just skating around and Markus called me from over at the table. When I looked over at him, I hit the carpet and fell right on my hands and knees. I heard this loud pop and it hurt really bad, but when I stood up my shoulder felt completely better! I am still going in for physical therapy today but I really feel like it is okay.