Friday, June 21, 2013

A Few Faves

Five of my favorite blogs and what I love about them...

I'm glad I have the chance to brag about a few of my favorite blogs today. I read and love a bunch of blogs, but I'm actually writing this before I go to work tonight, and I am in a bit of a hurry, so I'm only going to write about three blogs today. These days, the blogs I read are those of people I actually know, and care about or even see in person sometimes. I love them all for different reasons. It's interesting how blogging has come full-circle for me. Please enjoy a few of my faves.

1. Liken To Life

Cover photo


There aren't very many blogs I read a lot but Liken To Life is one of them. Kate is married to her luthier sweetheart, Adam Day, who besides making violins, has helped in making four children (a Dramatic Dreamer, a Sensitive Scientist, an Obedient Organizer, and an Expressive Entertainer).  When she's not teaching her children, she enjoys mentoring music students, writing, reading and her weekly ARC class. Her passion is learning truths, creating beauty and helping share those truths and that beauty with others. I never miss a post. 

2. Joie de Vivre


I'm not letting go!

Robyn is a blogger I feel lucky to count among friends, even though we used to be S-I-L's. I adore this woman, her story, her humor, her heart and the fact that she moved back from Texas. She blogs about a family of hugging, kissing, laughing, tickling people who love to karaoke and dress-up in wigs. She also has a deep love of the gospel of Jesus Christ and hopes to make her life like His every day.

3. A Blog About Love




My friend Laurie's brother, Danny, and Mara have a blog I've mentioned before and read often. They post on... Divorce, Forgiveness, Love, Marriage, Infertility, Peace, Happiness, Overcoming Trials, Choices, Dating, Being Single, Family, and Life in Brooklyn. 

*****

OK, I'll have to brag about the other two on my list another time. How about you - which blogs are your absolute must-reads?