Saturday, June 29, 2013

A Quick Note

If you think it is odd to be writing a letter to you, you should try writing it. As my "blog each day" challenge is coming to a close, I admit the impetus has given my creativity a burst - although it has taken a lot of time.

I am writing from baseball today, while Markus is warming up for his All-Star game which I will be visiting again here very soon....

So just a quick note on how to be selfish. 

Self Awareness 
Self Control
Self Love 

Step one: Find something you want to do, eat, read, try, sing, experience, avoid, write, touch, smell, grow, cut, photograph, make, keep, throw out, and/or enjoy.

Step two: Do it.

Step three: Stone yourself with guilt for doing what you did until you’re emotionally bruised and broken. Or feel the satisfaction, smiling so wide your ears hurt.

Be selfish today. And thanks for reading on your weekend.  

Much love, 

B