Sunday, June 16, 2013

Wonders

Continuing from the list of blog prompts, here are ten things that make me really happy (in no particular order):

1. Going to a BBQ at Lara's house to honor my dad, and for Todd's birthday.


2. Freshly mowed grass. 

3. Beautiful colors. When asked "What's your favourite color?" I usually say "Sunset." I love the swirl and slide of one color into lots of others, particularly blue to purple to sapphire blue to dark red to orange.

4. Unexpected mail (E- or snail-) from friends. 

5. Hanging out with my boys. 

6. Freshly washed and dried sheets. 

7. An early night. 

8. Movies with magic, bank robberies and a plot that has an unexpected twist at the end. 

9. Whimsy. In any time, place or way. Art, the unexpected gift, in stories or conversation - I love it all.


10. TOKYOMILK Bon Bon Bubbling Bath with extracts of green tea, citrus zest, rosewood, mimosa and mandarin, crushed and distilled.