Friday, July 16, 2010

Primary Float


Since I didn't have any baseball games to attend tonight :(
and since I have my new responsibilities in primary...
I went to go help with the float tonight, for the children's parade tomorrow.


A man from our congregation (stake), Todd Harris, was in charge of it, but asked anyone that could, to come and help finish it up. I only spent about an hour working on it and putting the green grass around the edges but I think it turned out really well.



It is amazing to me, what detail they went to, for a four block parade. The boys came with me to help and were tired, hot and hungry, so you can imagine how much fun that was. So after we left I took them rollerblading out at the parkway, which is what they had been wanting to do tonight anyways, thus the whining, and then we stopped at Little Caesars for pizza.