Thursday, July 22, 2010

Twenty

Twenty things I did today:

  1. cut music for Zumba class
  2. cut music for my student Toni's new program
  3. showered before 8 a.m.
  4. fixed three boys breakfast
  5. taught an hour private lesson to Callie
  6. taught skating camp to 25 kids from 10-2
  7. attempted teaching my first off-ice Zumba class (explaining the music I cut this morning)
  8. ran home to fix lunch for my boys
  9. brought them back to the rink to skate with me
  10. taught power skating to 4 hockey players, Corey, Che, Will & Sam 
  11. choreographed a new routine to teach one of my figure skaters, Toni
  12. ran errands to drop off old drape at D.I.
  13. washed the car
  14. cut out 50 hearts at Pebbles in my pocket (scrapbook store) for primary
  15. picked up some groceries for dinner
  16. made dinner
  17. did dishes & laundry
  18. checked my email
  19. planned sharing time for Sunday
  20. snuggled with Markus and read him a bedtime story

Action is the antidote to despair - Joan Baer