Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Do You Want to Know?


A.S. Degree - 2005
10 things you may be interested in knowing about me lately:

{or not, I know my Mom will be excited to know}

1. I am going to finish my RN. My next nursing class, probably Pharmacology.
2. I am already getting excited to listen to Christmas music...the day after Thanksgiving.
3. I am so excited to snowboard this year, it can't come soon enough!!! SNOW MORE PLEASE!!
4. I saw Markus writing his Christmas list last night- I want to get the shopping done early. (I know I say that every year!)
5. I am helping with Markus' Lightning team.
6. My throat is feeling better!
7. The family will be at Monet's house for Thanksgiving-I'm making pies and rolls.
8. Will also be in Ogden for a few days after Thanksgiving for the hockey tournament.
9. Think my boys in boxer shorts are the cutest things ever.
10. Excited to see my niece, Aria, dance and sing in the Wizard of Oz tomorrow night!!