Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

{Markus helped me make the rolls this morning}
{He told me he loves rolling them, rolling them and throwing them in the pan!}



{Then this afternoon, we went to Monet's home for the feast!}


{Monet invited her friend Sara}

{As well as four other friends and all the family}


{Monet made the turkey and stuffing, while everyone else brought something; including mashed potatoes, stuffing, sweet potato pie, yams, rolls, spinach, green beans, vegetable trays, and tons of pies!} 


{Monet was a gracious hostess and asked my dad to say the prayer for everyone that couldn't be together on this day of family, food and gratitude.}


{Josslyn loved seeing Ashley and of course Morgen}


{Cute Sierra brought stuffing that she made and came for dinner even though her mom is in New York}



{After dinner, we all stayed and played games like celebrity Taboo and Apples to Apples}
{We also drew names for Christmas and played on iphones/pods/pads! At one point every one in the room had theirs out talking about it! I thought it was kind of funny, even though mine wasn't working and some of my texts weren't going through.}

{Connor was so tired about 10:00 and kept asking me to take him home}


{I couldn't say no to his sweet little face, so I finally took him outside}


{Even after my parents went home, we stayed and talked and laughed and of course had seconds (the best part!) of the turkey and stuffing.}


{My sister Sheri has this innate ability to make everyone laugh!}

{Her daughter Whitney has it too and she wanted Markus to stay and have a sleep over at Aria's house. But he wanted to go to the game in the morning instead. He is Max's number one fan!}
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!