Tuesday, November 1, 2011

No Tricks, Just Treats

{Last minute Jack'o'lanterns}
{Morgen carved his freehand}


{I couldn't tell what he was carving until I put the candle inside it}


{Max's}

{Trick or Treating last night at my sister Lara's house}

{Cute Aria and her friend Isabelle}

{My sister Lara is so nice and gave Markus a towel that she found on sale at Down East with his name already on it!}

{sisters: Monet, B and Lara}

{My dad, Che and Max enjoying Lara's yummy soup she made for us today after she flew back from New York}

{Lara gave Sierra this mask from New Orleans}

{Morgen decided to go Trick or Treating and made his own mask!}

{Aunt Lara and all her favorite nieces and nephews!}
(She calls everyone her favorite!)

{Max and his friend Che looking at their loot!}

{The funny thing is they won't even eat most of it! When I pulled Max's bucket out from last year, it was still full of candy. They just like the thrill of going out with their friends and cousins!}