Friday, June 20, 2008

The boys of summer


So last night before I went to Bunko, Morgen invited his friend Austin to sleep over. This morning, after my run, Morgen requested crepes for breakfast. So I made those and just cleaned up the dishes. Now I need to run to the store again, (I knew that I wouldn't get a way with going just once this week!) because Molly is out of dog food. I am getting my hair cut later as well as buying the boys their summer shirts (the flag shirts from Old Navy are a tradition). Sharon just called and wants me to babysit Hayden while she goes with Megan somewhere.


I received an email from Monet the other day, with questions to answer about myself and thought I would post it, just for fun.


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

Not that I know of

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

Last night

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?

No, that is why I always use the computer for my scrapbook journaling

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?

Turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?

Yes, 3 boys

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?

Yes

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?

Much to my dismay

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS

Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?

If everyone else was doing it!!!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?

Oatmeal

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?

No

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?

Yes

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?

Love potion #31 (baskin-robbins)

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?

Their Smile

15. RED OR PINK?

Pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?

Too judgemental (but I am working on it!)

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST

Grandma Jo

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?

Yes

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?

Bare foot as usual when I am at home

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?

Crepes

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?

Boys of Summer

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?

Periwinkle Blue

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?

A clean baby just out of the bath tub with baby lotion on

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?

Sharon

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?

YES, she is amazing!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?

Ice Skating & Triathlons

27. Hair Color?

Blonde

28. EYE COLOR?

Brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?

No

30. FAVORITE FOOD?

Macaroni Grill’s Farfalle al sugo bianco

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?

Happy Endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?

Enchanted...see above!

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?

Brown

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?

Fall

35. HUGS OR KISSES?

Kisses

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?

French chocolate cake

37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?

Memory Keeper's Daughter

38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

A picture that Morgen colored for me

39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?

I didn't watch TV last night

40. FAVORITE SOUND?

My boys laughing

41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?

Beatles

42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME???

Prague, Czech Republic

43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?

My calming influence with babies

44. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO VISIT THAT YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TO BEFORE?

Ireland

45. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?

Every one's...