Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Camp

I realized at 2 a.m. while I was laying in my bed, that Max had scout camp this morning. I am so losing it lately, what is my deal? Honestly, I went downstairs and put out all his stuff he needed to take, made his lunch and signed his permission slip as well as his medical history. I am just glad that I remembered before it already took place. So I woke him up and he was so tired because he stayed up way too late again. But he was excited to go once I reminded him about it. He arrived just on time at 8:00 a.m. and no one knew except me. He has Cub Frontier today and Galaxy Quest tomorrow.
Needless to say I didn't go on my bike ride. But I will try to go later when Morgen wakes up.

So I was talking to Monet at the party last night and she told me about x-mas eve on SS being on You tube. I didn't know that it was out there, so it is posted on the side bar in case you were wondering if it was Christmas in June or something. (I am just in the opening skating section - part 1, not the entire program.) I was 5 when I filmed it at the sky rink in NY, but I still remember so many details about that day. I remember that one of the first takes I fell down and the ice was so wet. It soaked though the trunks I was wearing over my tights so my mom just took them off. I remember being so mad because I didn't want to just be wearing tights without anything over them while I was skating. Of course I had my skirt on and you can't see anything on the video but I was so embarrassed by that! Silly things to remember about that day. I still get paid from doing that video. It is not that much, but kind of a fun surprise to get a check in the mail at Christmas time from doing something thirty years ago.

Oh, I almost forgot, my friend Kelli had her baby girl yesterday. So there were actually three birthdays yesterday! I received an email from her sister last night with these photos. Congratulations Kelli!