Sunday, June 8, 2008

New Calling


So I got called into the Bishop's office today at church. Ben was at the Homestead ward and the Bishop asked if he was. So I knew it was for a new calling right away. I am being released from my cake calling of Stake YW sports director to teach primary. I will still be doing the scout advancement calling as well. Which is pretty easy, so I think it will be okay. I will have to see how it goes.
Jeremy's mom, Nina, who lives on Walker Lane and used to have a ghost in her house, invited us over for his birthday dinner. We already went to his party at Buca Di Bepo but she forgot about his birthday and felt really bad, so she had a big party for him at her home. Markus did not want to go inside to use the bathroom by himself and I had to take him, he was too scared!
After the dinner, we stopped by Ma Buck's for a visit. Pa Buck went to Banff, Canada yesterday.
Then the boys all went out to play street ball and night games. Let summer begin!