Thursday, June 26, 2008

Crazy

I am SO done with this day and ready for a new one tomorrow!

It was really a fun day until this evening actually. I had a good morning just watching some movies and playing monopoly with Markus. Then I went to teach Amanda, Jackson, Hannah, Olivia & Mia which was fun. It was nice to be inside the rink on such a hot day. When I came home Max was home from camp and he bought a pocket knife which he was really excited about, at the trading post. Morgen wanted to go buy his guitar that he has been saving up for since the battle of the bands this past winter. Ben called to tell me that he bought his new bike. It is a Cervello P2C. His dream bike I think. He will be spending a lot of time on it over the next year I am sure. I took Morgen out to Guitar Center and he was so excited to get his Dean guitar. They have so many guitars there it is unbelievable. Anyways, it is black and he thinks it is very cool.

I went to take Max's friend to his all-star game, since his parents are out of town and he was staying at his grandma's not too far from our house. Max stayed and watched the game and I took Morgen home to put his guitar in the house so it wouldn't get ruined when he went to get his haircut. He actually asked me to take him today, which never happens, so I knew I better jump on it, while he was in the mood. Then I took him back home to play his guitar and Austin's dad called to see if Austin could come hang out while he went golfing. He came over and was planning on spending the night. Morgen and Austin were goofing off in the box the guitar had come in and were putting it over their heads and walking around with just their feet out. Morgen was fine but when his friend was doing it, he tripped and fell. He hit his head pretty hard on the sidewalk and had a huge goose egg right away. He wasn't crying at first, just kind of embarrassed I think that we were all out there watching him. He went inside and Morgen decided to tease Markus who was riding his scooter with his friend Hayden. So Markus had a freak out fit and was screaming at him outside. I split them up and put Markus in time out inside and checked on Austin who was now crying inside and had a concussion I think. His eyes were dilated and he said he had a headache. I gave him ibuprofen and put some ice on it and he called his dad. I felt so bad. I went to pick up Max and drop off his friend Dillon. Then I took Austin home and had to explain what happened to his dad. Markus fell asleep in the car. Max is still outside playing air-soft wars and Morgen is playing night games. Ben is still at high council meeting.