Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Time


I have been thinking a lot today about time and what it can teach us in our lives. I have learned so much in the past 16 years, since I got married, but I still have a lot to learn.


I saw a movie recently that said that when teaching your children about the future, rather than teaching them about making plans, you should just tell them to plan to be surprised. I thought that was really good advice. Life doesn't always turn out the way you planned, but it does have surprises.


So I took my boys swimming today. Since it was still 60 outside, we went inside to the Park Center pool. After we played on the slides and stuff, I went to do some laps in the competition pool while they took a shower and bought treats. They were going to play the DDR game as well, but I was finished before they finished their treats. They took a long shower! I love my boys and they are so much fun to do things with.


I went to Wal-mart for groceries and made spaghetti (Morgen's request) when I came home. Then the night games started and I did some blogging. I love it!