Thursday, June 5, 2008

Last day of school


At least for Max. He had his awards ceremony today and found out who his teacher is for next year. He was so excited to have Mrs. MacCasland, who most of his friends got as well. He sure has a cute bunch of friends at school and they really get along so well. He had one friend who didn't get the same teacher and he came up to Max and "We can still play soccer at recess right Max?" So fun. Anyways, he received an award for being in the top ten % in the nation for the Iowa tests. But he was more concerned in finding out who would be in his class next year.
In the afternoon, Max had his first day of scouts as a bear. He said it was fun. Then I went to teach skating. I am going to teach on Thursday afternoons this summer, instead of Fridays.
Max was supposed to have a baseball game tonight but it was rained out. So I went to swim class instead at the sports mall. I really could tell that I haven't been to the class for awhile, it was hard to keep up with the guys I used to be faster than. Oh, well. After that I came home and fixed dinner.