Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Photos from the Zoo

We had so much fun at the zoo yesterday. Max loved the monkeys, Markus thought the penguins were pretty great and Aria was freaking out over the turtles! Aria actually loved all of the animals that we saw. Markus had a little accident while we were there. He was walking on the rocks and lost his balance. He had a pretty good goose egg on his forehead so I put some ice on it right away. Besides that, we all had a good time.

Monet came and picked Aria up this morning and I was so sad to have her leave. It has been so much fun having her here. She is fun but still has good manners. She said please and thank you for everything she asked for and picked up after herself. I am really impressed with Monet's parenting skills. She is a single mother who truly has her priorities straight. Thanks Monet for sharing your little sweetheart with me for a few days. She truly is a joy to have around. (Markus just whispered in my ear that he misses Aria.)

So now I better clean up my house. You can tell I have been off playing for a few days. It sure has been fun though!