Friday, June 20, 2008

Bunko

Bunko at Christi's home
(front row l to r: me, Michelle, Christi, Staci Back row: Jessika, Andrea, Julie, Nikki, Kellee, Michelle S., Lori)
Bunko tonight was so much fun. I didn't win anything this time but I did get a bunko which is always fun. Christi has a beautiful new home right below Olympus High. She had a yummy dinner of chicken salad sandwiches on croissants (of which I could only eat about half), fruit, veggies, chips and salsa and these really fun little desserts from Costco that were frozen sorbet in a pineapple half, or a coconut shell. So good. After I went by Kathy's house again and this time she was home. It was so great to see her and talk with her. We talked for 2 1/2 hours about the most random things. It is great to have that kind of friend, that you can just sort of pick up where you left off a few years ago. She is an amazing person and I am really glad that I know her.