Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It's a miracle

I can't believe it, I could actually brush my hair this morning with my right hand! I am so excited. I am going to go try and put a shirt on, I think I can do it all by myself. Woo-hoo!

Markus is sitting on my lap wiggling because he needs to go potty. He is reading what I am typing while I am writing it. I knew he knew how to read the little primer books from Challenger, but now he can read just about anything. Morgen had a fun day yesterday. While I was gone teaching one of my students at the rink, he had a friend come over to play WOW with him. Then they went over to the park and swam in the river. He has never done that before and I wonder what he will think of next. Last night he was reading Fablehaven 3, and wanted to go get some tots. (He had already eaten a huge plate of spaghetti.) Then when he came home, he went outside and played night games, with all of his Lacrosse gear on. He decided that he didn't want to go to the LAX camp this week, so maybe he will still get some training in. Who knows? He was always the most mischievous little boy. I heard that when children are toddlers they often behave like they will when they are teenagers. So if that is true, then I may be in big trouble since Morgen turns 13 next week. I found this photo while I was doing his school pictures last week. He is two in it and you can just see that little look in his eye of mischief.



I love that little boy so much, I just can't believe he is growing up so fast. I was so afraid of having more kids after having Morgen, partly because he was so busy, but mostly because I loved him so much I couldn't imagine loving another child as much. As soon as I had Max I knew that I could love another child as much as I loved him and in a different way. Isn't that amazing, that you can love your kids for who they are individually? I think it is anyways.