Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ouch!

That is all I have to say today. When I woke up this morning I could NOT lift up my arm at all. I took some motrin and it is feeling better now, but really limited in motion. My muscles in my shoulder just won't move. Argh! The road rash doesn't hurt at all yet, just inside. Have you ever tried to clean house with a shoulder you can't move on your right and a broken finger on your left? Well, let me tell you, it ain't easy!!! :) It has taken me all morning just to get a few things done. I haven't even tried to take a shower yet. I am going to take Morgen to guitar later and then I am going to the store for Monet. She needs some popsicles and stuff for Aria who had knee surgery today. Monet can't leave her alone for 24 hours after the surgery and Kailey is gone to camp this week. So I am going out there. I better start getting ready now, it might take me 2 hours just to get my shirt over my head! Laters.