Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Joys of being a home owner



I had no idea how much a Trek deck would cost. I had a handyman come to give me an estimate yesterday because our back deck is toast, from the weather and Molly. Anyways, I don't think I will be getting that done for awhile! I did have the dead tree in our front yard removed yesterday. Now I just need to go buy another red bud maple and hope that it doesn't get as hot this year as it did last year to kill it. I really liked that tree, it was so pretty with it's red leaves. (This photo of Morgen in front of the live tree was taken Aug. '06.)




I am cleaning house again today. I swear I just did it the other day! Seems like it anyways. Also I have the window cleaner coming today. I may be able to see out of my bedroom window again, hooray!