Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tending Roses


I have been trying to take care of my rose bushes today. They are not doing so hot, none of my flowers are actually. I think that it has just been too hot. But I am trying to revive them. A few of them looked good so I cut them to put in a vase on my table. I love this vase, it is from Prague and it is one of my most prized possessions.

I am going for a bike ride in a little while and then I am teaching classes at the rink. I just cleaned up the dishes from Morgen's breakfast, he just woke up. I saved his eggs from earlier when I made breakfast for everyone else. He is such a night owl. Max has been outside for hours playing baseball with the sandlot gang. I stayed up watching the longest all-star game in history with him last night. He just can't get enough of baseball. Markus is riding his bike. He is doing so well on his two wheeler. I love my little boys so much!