Friday, July 11, 2008

Since my mom and dad have been taking care of Cole, for my sister Sheri, since he was about nine months old, my mom always throws these huge birthday parties for him. This year was no exception. She had it at Washington Park up the canyon and invited the fam. It was a Tiki themed party and she had so much food there, a pinata and volleyball, baseball and a hammock (which I thought was pretty fun to relax in and the boys thought was great to swing crazy in). Monet brought her new boyfriend with her and his two little girls, who are so cute. Sheri forgot about the party, she said. Cole was totally spoiled by mom though trying to make up for the lack of a mom in his life, I think. She bought him a WII and some clothes and a few books. Anyway, it was a fun evening in the canyon.