Monday, July 7, 2008

Twitter

Today I spent some time setting up my twitter account. It is this little add-on that I can send a text message to and then it will be posted to my blog. Anyways, I also added some of my favorite movies. I am still trying to figure out how to add those little moving pictures and have them keep moving when they are in my blog. (The Ipod one is supposed to change colors, but when I post it to my blog, it stops changing.) I have a lot to learn. Also, I was looking for a copy of the Barbie commercial that I did when I was 10 and living in Cali. I was searching on YouTube and found Stacy Ferguson (aka Fergie) on a Barbie commercial about the same time as I did mine. She also was on Kids Inc. I always watched that show back then, I had no idea that Stacy was Fergie now. Oh the things you can learn online!