Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy

I have physical therapy again today and I am so excited for my arm to keep getting better. I wanted to run so bad last night, but it was just hurting too much. Plus we went to see Batman and it was a long movie.

I thought I would post a photo of when Max was two today. He was such a cute little guy and he still is such a cutie, he is just growing up so fast. He would usually do what ever I asked him to do and he especially loved to help put his clothes in the hamper. In fact he would cry if he couldn't do it by himself. He loved to play wherever he went and was always happy, doing whatever it was he was doing. So easy going and happy. He still has that kind of attitude most of the time. Just happy to be here playing. I am so lucky to be his mom.

I am teaching classes today later and also going to a baby shower tonight. I also need to get groceries some time today as well. Later. :)