Friday, July 11, 2008

Jewel

My little sister Darlin signs her last name as Jewel. I am not sure why she decided to do that, she just does. Anyways, she didn't officially change it she just signs her autographs that way. Why do we do the things we do anyway? What are motivators in life? I heard a talk about this not too long ago, but I can't remember all the reasons that the guy said. I know that he mentioned love as one of the greatest motivators. Another was fear, but I don't remember the others. I am more motivated by love.


From one of my favorite movies: The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that’s what you’ve given me. That’s what I hope to give to you forever. I love you.

Allie: Do you think that our love can create miracles?
Noah: Yes I do. That’s what brings you back to me each time.
Allie: Do you think our love can take us away together?
Noah: I think our love can do anything we want it to.