Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Baby's Breath


I was finally able to take dinner out to Kelli and see her new baby, Jane Elise. She is such a beautiful little girl. All of her babies are though, they don't have squished little heads since she has to have a C-section every time. Anyways, it was so fun to see her and she looks great. I think she is feeling a little overwhelmed at the thought of being the mom of 5 kids, but she seems like she is doing okay. Her baby is so sweet. I love the smell of babies, their breath, their skin with lotion on it, their little blankets, yummy!

I went for a run tonight after eating ice cream at dinner. Not a good idea. It was still a pretty good run around the park just not very fast I guess. I tried to see how fast I was going with Ben's garmin, but it was out of batteries. It was still really hot outside even though it was late. I love running at night though with the moon out.