Wednesday, July 2, 2008

What fun is?...

I did mean to post yesterday about Lagoon, it just didn't happen. I was cleaning house and going to the grocery store. Markus, Morgen and Max all had friends over. Max went with his friend Dillon to spend the night at his house around 1, and Marilee came to pick up Casey at about 9:30 last night. Markus' friend Justin just hung out here all day. Then I went to swim class and barbecued hamburgers for dinner. After I did the dishes I read my book instead of blogging I guess.

Now I can write about the details, if I remember them. Let me think, we went to lagoon-a-beach and it was a little crowded but not like the last time we were there. Spent most of the day floating around the lazy river with Markus on my lap. We ate lunch, went on some slides and played in the kid's area. Then about dinner time Morgen was ready to ride some rides. So we showered and ate dinner at Arby's. Dillon told Max on the way out to there that he was not a ride person, that no one in their family liked rides, except for his dad, and that he had never been to Lagoon. Ben took Morgen, Casey & Max on Wicked and I took Dillon with Markus on some of the other rides. At first he wasn't too sure about some of the rides, like Tidal Wave but after he rode it, he was laughing and said let's ride again along with Markus. Markus loves it and says that it tickles his tummy every time! Then they rode the swings and loved them as well, and rode them again. Just about every ride they wanted to do again. It was a fun filled day at Lagoon, for the kids!

I rode my bike down 9th E. this morning and it was so nice out there. I am going visiting teaching this morning. Then Markus is invited to a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese's this afternoon. I am teaching classes later at the rink and then Morgen has scouts tonight. Ben rode his bike to work today. He worked on it all last night, because when he had it fitted last week at Canyon, they scratched the frame on the trainer. So he bought some touch up paint and spent the evening fixing the scratch. He said that if he spent that much money, he wants to be the one to scratch it up.