Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sleep

Markus was riding his bike today with these crazy glasses on, what a nut!



Since I am not sleeping (what else is new?!) I thought I would blog. Morgen has his friend Austin over and they are playing a loud video game. He and Austin have been friends since preschool. They meet at Challenger when they were four years old. I should post a picture out here of them. I saw one the other day when I was doing Morgen's school photos. Which by the way is all finished. I put all the pages in the binders today and it filled up two big 12 x 12 binders. Markus is caught up like I mentioned before and I have Max's preschool photos finished. Just 4 more grades to go for him and then I can rest on that little project until the school year begins again.

Austin invited Morgen to go with him today to this place that has all of these trampolines inside. Basically, it is just a bunch of trampolines all close together. He had a great time. Then they decided to have a sleep over at our house afterwards. His dad is a really great guy that always takes his kids to do fun things when ever he has them. He has been divorced for quite a few years. I think it was 2004 or something like that if I remember correctly. Anyways, he is a great dad and a nice guy. They usually invite Morgen to go with them when they do things.